aftab shivdasani age

40 years

25 June 1978


Bollywood on-screen character Aftab Shivdasani, who made a promising introduction at 19 years old with "Pole," is yet to taste reverberating accomplishment in his profession. In any case, the on-screen character says he doesn't reprimand anybody for his selection of movies.

"My adventure has had loads of high points and low points. I have gotten a few honors, reactions. I don't point the finger at anybody for my disappointment. I assume liability for my vocation choices," said Shivdasani.

The 34-year-old began going about as a tyke craftsman in ads and in addition films like "Mr. India," "Shahenshah," "Chaalbaaz" and "Insaniyat."

After "Pole," he proceeded to star in films like "Kasoor," "Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai," "Awara Paagal Deewana," "Hungama," "Pathway," "Masti" and "Koi Aap Sa" yet has kept up serene throughout the previous two years by not taking up many film assignments.

Whenever inquired as to whether it was a cognizant choice to avoid the extra large screen, the on-screen character stated, "I was not content with the sort of offers that were coming my direction."

"I sat tight for a long time to get the correct sort of part since I would not like to settle on any rushed choice. I need to do business films. I need to work with enormous producers. I would prefer not to complete 10 films per year. Meanwhile, I got the chance to take a shot at myself," he said.

The performing artist, who was most recently seen in "Container Bulaye Baraati," is prepared for the arrival of his forthcoming movie, "1920: Evil Returns," which is the continuation of "1920." It's a Vikram Bhatt creation and has been coordinated by Bhushan Patel. The film discharges Nov. 2.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.